Amazing gift to baby's birthday for a keepsake and something nice to display and treasure forever.
- Beautiful, unique, and definitely memorable.
- A wonderful gift to your kids and family.
How to use:
- Take off the clay, and rub it around 3 minutes. (If the clay is sticky and mild, please store it in the refrigerator about 1 hour and then rub it several minutes till it is fit to use) Otherwise, if the clay is too tough, to rub it in the warm surrounding above 25 degrees. Keep in mind, the clay can be easily used only when it is soft hard moderate.
- Spread the clay and make into the proper thickness with a rolling pin.
- Use baby lotion to keep hands or feet moist in highly recommended.
- Put baby hands or feet onto the clay, and press it with enough strength until you get the satisfactory depth you want, and stay 5 seconds. Then keep away from your baby.
- If you are not satisfied with the results and want to make a new one, please try again with the steps above.
- Make sure your baby's hands or feet are washed after it is finished.
- Form the clay model into a rectangle or the patterns you like.
- After the finished model staying in the normal surroundings 48 hours, it will be kept permanently.
Tips: Put the clay in the photo frame 40 minutes early and cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Size: 35.5x 15.5cm (photo frame)
- Inner size for each frame: approx. 11.5 x 7.5 cm
- Inkpad color: Pink, Light Blue
1 x photo frame
2 x soft clay
Delivery time: 10 business days
Standard Delivery rate: $4.95
Free Delivery on orders over $75
Domestic orders delivered through USPS.
International orders delivered with the local post service.